Grateful Goddesses February 2, 2022 Goddesses Guides Tanys Coughlan Renata Zimmer Michelle Marie Join us in the LIVE ZOOM Audience Have your questions answered by our Guides! https://www.pulver.com/gg-tv-1
source https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azGsFEnMNNE
source https://astrologicaltarot.blogspot.com/2022/02/grateful-goddesses.html
Hi, I am Gregory Harris from Paducah, KY. I am a tarot reader by profession, I picked up my first Tarot deck at age 15, and kick-started my career by performing readings on my little sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grateful Goddesses
Grateful Goddesses February 2, 2022 Goddesses Guides Tanys Coughlan Renata Zimmer Michelle Marie Join us in the LIVE ZOOM Audience Have your...
-
Happy lunar new year gorgeous souls! And welcome to the year of the Water Tiger! The Tiger is such an incredible energy for us to be wor...
-
The New Moon occurs at 05:46 (UT) on February 1, 2022 at 12°Aq19′. The New Moon is conjunct Saturn and square Uranus. Excerpt [edited] from...
-
Excerpt from Patreon – On February 4, we have the yearly conjunction between the Sun and Saturn. We grow up, we mature, we see the stru...
No comments:
Post a Comment